Brand Ambassador and Event Specialist
850zip Brand Ambassador
Join the 850zip team! It’s the perfect opportunity to build your resume, be a part of a local company, and earn cash!
Work directly with the Founder and build great connections with business and community leaders!
850zip is a hyper-local community development organized designed to reward community members for supporting Phoenix businesses in “850” zip codes, and help local and independently-owned businesses attract more customers. This dynamic loyalty program is part of a movement to help build and strengthen communities.
How It Works
Individuals who live, work, and/or play in 850zip locations buy memberships to support locally-owned businesses. The business members create unique offerings of appreciation for members in the form of discounts or VIP deals, which are listed on our 850zip website. It’s a win-win-win for you, the community, and local businesses. Our B Corporation status recognizes that 850zip is committed to giving back to our communities. A minimum of 10% of all profits are given back to the community through our two Arizona-based non-profit partners.
- Attend, manage and activate the 850zip brand at community events - majority of events are evenings and weekends in Downtown
- Develop prospective business and community member opportunities to grow the movement
- Create community excitement and awareness of our program
- Includes flexible hours and revenue potential
- Position is a 1099 contractor position
What Do For You
- Deepen your connection in the neighborhood
- Provide an exceptional on boarding experience to include relationship management training
- Create flexibility in scheduling time for you to live a full and soul feeding life
- Incentive creates unlimited financial rewards
- Represent an organization with a focus on a triple bottom line: People, Planet, & Profits
850zip completes the circle of supporting and giving that makes a community strong and vibrant. We hope you will join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
B-ON The Obvious
We have a knack for matching people with career opportunities to maximize their full potential.
As a business strategy and executive coaching firm located in Phoenix, Arizona; we take a holistic approach to business development.
We partner with senior executives and business owners to make certain they have the right balance of people, processes, and planning in place to achieve important short-term gains while laying the groundwork for long-term growth.
Our network of community and business leaders creates a unique opportunity for us to serve a wide array of clients across the United States. We specialize in the insurance and financial services industry for over 30 years and during the past seven years, we have extended our services to many new industries.
We look forward to meeting you!
Who are our clients:
- Business Owners
- CEOs and Senior Executives
What's in it for you:
- Competitve compensation (base salary commissions)
- Access to health benefits (varies by client)
- Access to retirement planning (varies by client)
- Teamwork environment (typically 4-10 people)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Professional development
- Community networking
To provide peace and prosperity by identifying and opmitizing every person’s potential in making the world a better place today and in the future.
Be the "U" in You! Our clients play-to-win and challenge the status quo. They partner with us to create positive life changing experiences and new market realities.
If you are interested in a career in the insurance and financial services industry, please take a few minutes to share you resume and why you are looking to make a change in your employment.
We are not a recruiting or employment agency. We're a strategy firm working in partnership with our clients to fulfill their mission and build deeper connections with their communities.
Company Website: www.b-ontheobvious.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)